Are You On The Voters List?
Make Sure … Click Here To Find Out
Welcome to my website!
On May 1, 2018 I filed my nomination papers with the Town of Wasaga Beach to run in this year’s election to be your Mayor.
After serving eight years as your Town Councillor and four years as Deputy Mayor and County of Simcoe Councillor, I have the needed experience to be your Mayor and move this community forward through sensible leadership.
During the past four years a divide has been created resulting in broken relationships and felt throughout our community and region. Co-operation and respect between all levels of government must return and relationships mended for the benefit of our community.
I look forward to meeting with residents and business owners to hear their thoughts regarding the path the town is on and what they see as important for the future of Wasaga Beach.
During the coming months my website will be updated with my thoughts for our community moving forward but in the meantime I share the following:
A responsible council …
1) Will respect the community and its residents. I’m sure you have heard the phrase, “If you want to go fast go alone; if you want to go far, go together.” It is time to respect the community and its residents again and make our town great by working respectfully together.
2) Requires independent thinking individuals who respect others’ opinions. Throughout history it has been shown that absolute power breeds absolute tyranny and corruption. It is time to reinstate independent thinkers to ensure the residents and community are appropriately represented.
3) Is required to mend relationships and reverse the divisiveness that has been created during the past four years and is felt throughout our community and region.
4) Empowers their staff rather than micromanaging them. Micromanagement leads to a breakdown of trust and also stifles and prevents professional staff from doing their jobs.
5) Respects that all taxpayers, business owners and residents, deserve to be treated on a fair playing field.
6) Respects proper process, legislation and due diligence on behalf of its residents.
I look forward to speaking with you soon!
HOME | COMMITTEES & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT | EVENTS & MEETINGS
NEWSROOM | VOLUNTEER | CONTACT
Copyright © Nina Bifolchi – 2018, All rights reserved.